Image Map

Friday, June 16, 2017

Dear Friday...

Dear Friday, I am happy to see you. I've been waiting for you for a while!

Dear Sports Camp, you've made me so incredibly tired, but also so incredibly refreshed all at the same time. What a great week it was!

Dear Lauren & Brad, thanks for making our last Saturday so awesome! Your wedding was GORGEOUS and your golden hour portraits are basically my new faves. I'm so grateful when couples trust us to snag them from their reception for even 5 minutes to get more photos!

Dear today's wedding, I'm really excited or you! The bride and groom are SO SWEET and we're excited to end the night with fireworks (literally)!

Dear upcoming weekends, I am so excited to get to ENJOY YOU! We aren't used to not working and we plan on soaking in every. last. second.

Dear Maddie, thank you for being a dream to work with on Sunday. You were the most chill bride in the world, and I'm grateful you trusted us to tell your story!

Dear Nanny, I have sucked at blogging so I didn't get to write you a proper birthday post. Can we talk about how this lovely lady just turned 70?! I hope I have her genes. She is an incredible Grandmother, and if I turn out to be half the woman she is, I'll be lucky! I love you so much!


Dear Golden State Warriors, you did it!! You're the champs!!!! I was never into the NBA until about 3 years ago when Caleb really started getting into it more. I naturally picked up the team he chose and have actually come to really like a lot of the players (I'm looking at you Thompson & Green)!
via
Dear energy drinks, I freaking love you.Thank you for helping me survive this week of little sleep.

Dear Caleb, it's been a blast to watch you love on these kiddos this week. I'm thankful you're my husband, and that you're still a kid at heart, too!

I'm excited to enjoy a free weekend after the night is over. Looking forward to some fun plans with my man (and hopefully a really long nap)! Have a good one, friends!

5 comments:

  1. LOL to Golden State. The entire population of Oklahoma is mad about that win ;) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great shots of the weddings. Fireworks at the end of a wedding sounds awesome! Enjoy that one as well! The last photo cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireworks at a wedding are fun. I thought about them for ours after ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie's pictures you shared are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is a very nice place for a wedding and worth looking into. While I didn't have my own wedding here, I've seen the place in all its decked out glory. On a smaller scale, we had our prom at Chicago wedding venues. This truly is a beautiful building with fabulous views.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!