Image Map

Monday, February 20, 2017

Our weekend: donuts and photo shoots!

Friday:  We attended the Basketball Senior night for one of our youth group students. It was epic! They CRUSHED the other team!

Saturday: Caleb woke me up and said we were going to the flea market! I didn't feel that those plans required clean hair so you know this girl threw a hat over her leftover curly hair and called it a day ;) The day got even better when Caleb agreed to DONUTS on the road! Then, the lady made my weekend when I asked for a regular glazed donut and she told me she had a hot fresh one in the back. Legit the best thing I've ever tasted.

Later that evening Erin and I had a girls night in! Including some of the best things on earth: coloring books, buffalo chicken dip and a hilarious movie. I love nights like that. Just talking for hours, catching up on life, and unwinding!

Sunday: I did something a little bit outside of my comfort zone by photographing a head shot/brand session for a new friend, Carly! She owns Surcee Florals. She's so so talented and seriously SUCH a sweetheart! I couldn't help but edit a few right when I got home, so here's a sneak peak!


After that, we shot a sweet session with this adorable family! Tara is one of Caleb's (many) cousin's, and it was so fun hanging out with them - they live over an hour away so we don't get to see them as often as we'd like! We had a great time during their session, and seriously, how cute are they!?


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Monday, lets make it an awesome one!!

10 comments:

  1. That baby girl's blue eyes are amazing! As are your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Carly's blog, way back when! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean... what's better than a hot, fresh donut?! NOTHING :) And Tara is so darn pretty- she legit looks like a model in the one of her and Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spreading your wings in your photography business just means more for your portfolio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! And now I'm totally craving all the donuts - YUM <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to come back and visit so I can see you, eat those donuts and SKYLINE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Saturday sounds so perfect! Now I'm craving buffalo chicken dip & donuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!