Image Map

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A special day!


 Mom, today is your birthday!! I'm so happy to have you home today! I know with your traveling nurse job, we don't get as much time together as we'd like, so I'm extremely thankful for the few hours we'll get to share tonight with dessert in our hands! Eating ice cream has always been one of our favorite things to do together :)

You always know how to turn a negative into a positive. You're so quick to love on those in need, and even quicker to forgive. You taught me to never judge a book (or person) by the cover, and to always trust my gut. You have one of those amazing abilities to make anyone smile, and I always love how silly we are when we're around each other. You are one of the few people who can make me laugh until I cry!

You haven't had an easy life by any means, and I'm unbelievably proud of the person you are. You've taught me so many amazing things in life, and I can't thank you enough for that. I pray that one day you are back in Ohio for good, but for now? Continue enjoying this wild adventure God has called you to, and keep smiling your way through it.

I love you! Happy birthday, momma!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet momma! You both have the prettiest smiles! I can only imagine the laughter that is going to go down tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Happy birthday to your mama! I'm glad y'all will get to celebrate with some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mom! You both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Precious! This is beautiful and I'm so grateful you are such a forgiving and loving person. You mean the world to me and I wish I could just place you all in my pocket and carry you with me. Though something tells me you would be the one to break through said pocket and potentially wreak havoc with your giddiness! You are one to admire, my precious, and infinity would never be enough time to spend with you. Continue reaching out to others and share your love, kindness, light, and wisdom. Im definitely looking forward to spending this evening with you!!!!! 💃🏼 I am better because of you! Also thanks to your friends for the bday wishes! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay happy birthday to your mom!!! I hope she has a wonderful day and that you guys enjoy your evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sweet!!!! Happy birthday to your mom! I love those pictures of y'all, so pretty. Hope y'all had a great time celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!