Image Map

Friday, July 31, 2015

Pack it up, July!

T.G.I.F!!!! How is it the last day of the month?!? I know, I say it every month! This has absolutely been the fastest year EVER. I can officially say that with confidence. I've also had 3 elderly people this month tell me "it only gets faster as you get older, just wait", verbatim. So there's that.

I've been wondering... does anyone do any kind of month-end link up anymore?? If you know of one, please let me know! I'd love to participate. I'm definitely excited about THIS football link up my SIL is doing soon, though! I miss those. I feel like they are such a great way to "meet" new friends and find new favorite blogs!

July was a great month. I didn't make a list of specific goals since I knew this month would be pretty crazy, but some really fun things happened and I figured what better way to remember them than by rehashing them all on my little corner of cyber space.

We started the month off by photographing back to back weddings over the holiday weekend.

We saw the cutest, fattest bulldog alive and then got to babysit one of our favorite little girls!!

My sister in love (who I'm lucky to call one of my best friends) and I got to have a much needed ladies night, while making some yummy food and laughing our faces off.

We spent the most incredible, emotional, insanely fun, life changing week with our teens in Tennessee for camp!

I finally got back in the gym... its been sporadic but I think I'm finally back in my groove!

We witnessed some of the most amazing sunsets, read our bibles every day, and edited our little fingers off...

...oh, and I took a mirror selfie (so 2012, I know) because I actually felt pretty good at work. I have NEVER curled my hair in the morning for work and I felt pretty darn professional yesterday!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for August to begin. It's always been one of my favorite months for many, many reasons. I've got a lot planned next month but I honestly can't wait for it to begin!! Happy Friday, friends!!!

8 comments:

  1. Haha- those pictures from girls night! I forgot how many we took! ;) Times goes so fast- we just gotta' hang on and enjoy every second we can!! Hooray for August!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time needs to slow down!!! I don't want to get older if time just gets faster! ;)

    Love you hair. Love your love for God. And love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is flying. Someone mentioned that they think its the 4th of July that makes the roller coaster go down, ha! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww love the bully love - Roxy is waving hiiiiii! My poor girl has to go to the vet today though :(

    And yes time is flying! I can't believe how fast this whole year is going, before we know it, it'll be the holidays again!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks super cute! mirror selfies for the win lol. i had no idea you and Erin were sisters in law, that is freaking awesome. good job on getting back into the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks awesome! Glad you had a great July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. August is always my favorite month for sure. I love that you had such a busy yet exciting July friend. If there isn't a link up, I say we just make one so that I will be accountable for actually showing up to my little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like monthly recaps, too! It's the perfect way to both remember and move on to the next month with a fresh, clean slate! You've been such a busy bee...it's crazy! Love those pictures of you and Erin! That bulldog is too cute for words. Here's to an even better (and slower) August!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!