Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Fridayyy!

1. There' are times that life hits you in the face and makes you realize how awesome it is. Sure, its busy...sure, it can be overwhelming, but the people in my life and the conversations we have just make me realize how great I have it. Last night was a great reminder of that. I got to spend time with some of my favorite people on Earth doing nothing but watching a few guys play a softball game...and it rocked! It's the little things, y'all.

2. Wednesday evening I had an engagement session on one of the warmest days so far... and not to mention, the roads near the park were mostly closed due to some bike race so I walked about a mile...but this couple was worth it. They kept calling themselves "awkward" but that made it all the better. They pretty much are laughing in every photo.

3. I would call this week a success, overall. I told you guys a few days ago that this week marked a new, healthier chapter in my life and I did really well this week. Compared to how I had been eating, I'd call this week mostly a home run ;) sure I had an occasional treat, but it made me motivated to be good 90% of the time so I could look forward to a little somethin'!

4. Jurassic World. Enough said. I'm praying we can make it work to see it this weekend because duh, its Jurassic World!!


5. We have wedding number NINE tomorrow! I still can't believe I'm lucky enough to do what I love so often. Unfortunately, the weather isn't looking super sunny, which I guess I won't mind because overcast skies are my favorite to shoot in...however, I'm keeping my fingers crossed the rain holds off long enough for us to sneak in some shots outdoors!

Hope you all have had a great week, and have an even better weekend coming up!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we got to sweat for hours together last night- bahah! Praying the rain holds off for you guys tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DYING to see Jurassic World!! If you do see it, don't tell us anything about it. LOL! Happy Friday, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl number 9 that is fabulous!!! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're going to go try to see that movie on Tuesday - cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I want to see Jurassic World so bad! I hope wedding nine goes great for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I just read your weekend recap and saw you didn't make it to Jurassic World yet. Run. Don't walk. It was SO good. Not as good as Jurassic Park, but definitely better than Lost World and Jurassic Park III. I'm a bit of a nerdy fangirl, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!