|The beautiful Erin, and her BFF Lacey :) these gals are wonderful.|
|lets just talk about the length of my hair.. wowzas!|
- In February I got (what started as) a "temp" job at a Financial Advisory Firm
- Caleb and I road-tripped to see some great friends tie the knot
- I shot another wedding!
- I was asked to be the photographer of my church's Sports Camp and we reached lots of families!
- I spent my 4th of July on Destin beach in Florida with Lyndsie and her awesome family!
- Lyndsie turned 21! Celebraaaaaate
- I started this blog in August and quickly made some amazing friendships! October was my first month of consistent blogging, but we won't focus on that ;)
- I got the surprise of a lifetime on my 21st birthday! A freaking surprise party! Whaaat?!
- Lyndsie and I took a girls trip to Nashville to celebrate both of us finally being 21!
- Went on (what turned out to be) the best vacation of my life the next week.
- Was asked by my then-boyfriend to go on a bike ride down to the beach for a relaxing walk, who got down on one knee in the sand, and asked if I'd spend the rest of my life with him.
- Spent the rest of our vacation with my family super stoked to plan our wedding!
- Welcomed fall in with some of our greatest friends :)
- Watched some old friends tie the knot!!
- My man turned 24 years young ;) we celebrated by partying it up at the Hollywood casino!
- Did our first of two registries! SO much fun.
- Went dress shopping with my ladies and found "the one" on my first day out!!
- Got a FULL time amazing job that I love.
|This was just the immediate post-hire happy dance I did in the bathroom after seeing my offer letter...NBD ;)|
- Now we are just enjoying the holidays and soaking up every moment of this awesome engagement. Cannot wait to get married to that hunk ;)
Happy new years everyone!!