Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2012

so giddy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!

Sorry about that....well, not really.

Caleb and I had our engagement shoot tonight and OMG you guys... one of the most fun nights Caleb and I have probably ever had. I mean, seriously.. our photographer had us jumping off of light posts, laying on brick streets, sliding off of railings, jumping in the air, and cracking up ALL night. So, since I can't actually show you any tonight (because it will probably be 1 or 2 weeks he said) I will show you some of my favorite silly/funny/awesome pictures of us to date...









I know that none of those are the "greatest" pictures ever, but they are us... and thats all that matters. We are so goofy when we are together, & I think God likes that we act childish sometimes, just like in our faith. We are called to have "child-like faith". 

Don't mistake this for immaturity, we just like to have fun ;) I am so lucky he walked into my life when he did. God is so good.

& Caleb if you're reading this, can't wait to marry you and being our "forever".

Now that I got out my giddiness, let me tell you what happened to me this morning. I am sitting there at a stop light.... changing the radio station, when BAM!... my neck jerks back, then my head hits my steering wheel. Guys, this was my first car accident.. and I'm thankful it wasn't MY fault! We both pulled over, and this was the moment I was thankful I had a full time job, because I was dressed up. If this had happened last year, I would've had to get out of the car in my pajama pants and baggy sweatshirt, and yes... maybe even slippers.

SOMEHOW-- my car was not damaged, not even a little. & neither was hers... but man, after I drove away. I began to freak out. I think my nerves caught up with me...I just thank God I'm okay and so was she! So, yes... my Monday morning may have been the typical Monday-morning-blues type, but oh did it end with a bang. Overall, it was one of my favorite days ever.

Happy Monday all, hope your Tuesday is even better!

5 comments:

  1. love your blog! new follower :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't wait to see your pictures!! I think Zach and I are going to do ours next Spring.

    I'm so glad you're okay after the accident. I've never been rear-ended but I bet it was scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by, that is sooooo insane!
    and wanna know the craziest thing? i rear-ended my upstairs neighbor! and same here, both our cars were ok!

    ps... looks like you guys had so much fun at the shoot! you two look like such a lovely couple and yes, im practically POSITIVE that god appreciates it when we act like children ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Thanks for your comment on my blog:) In response to your question about the cowl, I do make it in yellow!
    As well as 11 other colors.
    You order it here and request your color of choice and I make it and send it your way!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/111930565/big-crocheted-doubled-cowl

    Let me know if you decide to get one or email me for any more questions!
    It's my favorite cowl:)
    by.leney@gmail.com

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love you guys so much! Please know that you and Caleb are SUCH a blessing in Jared and I's lives. MUAH!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!