Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

what a day

WOW! Today was only the day BEFORE my birthday, and I've been showered with so much incredible love already. (also got free pizza from work today!) Shortly after work, I made a pit stop at my local BMV to renew my license. Little did I know, this would turn into an elementary school lesson.

So..I have to take the eye and light exam, needing to tell the lady which side I see the light appear on...and suddenly I forget which side is my right, and which is my left, I'm waving hands in the air because I can't remember! It must've been the pressure.. my only argument was that I had to read numbers at the same time. I swear, I'm kinda smart ;) sometimes

I will leave you with a few pictures to describe my fun day...






















I know I'm knew at this... buuuuut, I promise to get better at blogging, folks. Maybe get a follower or two by tomorrow ;) gotta start somewhere, right? Happy Wednesday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!